Crimson Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
War with Charged Brigade 08/27/10 at 9:00PM EST! Please make sure to attend!

Clan Merge with LB?

Go down 
+6
Juice
Travel42
tweek
Mr.Kip
MG i.e. Black luigi
Shadowken42
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowken42
Admin
Shadowken42

Clan Merge with LB? Empty
PostSubject: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 pm

The staff of Legendary Brawlers wants to propose a merge with us. AB will post a reply here with further details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadowken42.webs.com
MG i.e. Black luigi

MG i.e. Black luigi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:39 pm

into us or into them
Back to top Go down
http://thedeadfeelnosuffering.webs.com/
Mr.Kip
Admin
Mr.Kip

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:31 am

Wait, woah, what? I'm back one day and already decisions to be made? My my, how quickly work can be flung at you. XD

~Like a Monkey.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/stormlurver
tweek

tweek

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:41 am

im not leaving this site but i would be happy to merge if they came here. sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
Travel42

Travel42

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:00 am

....what....? is this true.....?
Back to top Go down
Juice

Juice

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:03 am

I think if they wanna merge that they can come here. But I'm not leaving CB. It's like giving up Juice. Razz
Back to top Go down
tweek

tweek

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:08 am

ROFL laughing, ever since i made that typo juice has the best trademark in the world
Back to top Go down
tweek

tweek

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:08 am

lol i added laughing after ROFL im retarded Sleep
Back to top Go down
darkaura25

darkaura25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Well I like this site and if they are proposing the merge they should come here. (I am not leaving CB) If they come though then a merge sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 pm

The terms of the merge are as follows:

-The Legendary Brawlers site would be used http://bloodbat.darkbb.com/

-All owners will become mods at LB, all mods will become members (subject to negotiation)

Crimson Brigade stands to gain:

-Active leadership
-We all know Shadowken is not active
-Juice would prefer to brawl and let Ken handle any business
[-Overall leader inactivity is present here]

-Being part of a real clan
-Regular wars with other clans
-Regular tournaments
-Overall increase in skill of player base
-Wider and more diverse brawl community

-Responsible and fair leadership
-Moderators are not decided by skill, only by trustworthiness, and responsibility
-All decisions are made with due consideration to other leaders, by means of a 2/3 favor or opposition

-Our leaders are vastly more experienced, skilled, and active
-Pimp has run 6 clans prior to LB
-Skyos has personally been involved in many clans
-Afterburn has much experience in running clans
Back to top Go down
MG i.e. Black luigi

MG i.e. Black luigi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:42 pm

I'm against it.

that will be all
Back to top Go down
TarrenSky

TarrenSky

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:38 pm

I am very unsure about this merge. Is had good and bad concepts to it.

Good: We'll make new friends and thus more people to brawl against, making us better brawlers.

Bad: We will have to leave the clan while it's still young, which is like abandoning an infant because it cried too much.
Back to top Go down
darkaura25

darkaura25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:08 am

Don't like the idea of having 3 owners in a clan (I have seen at least that many at LB) This is my own opinion.

CB is like a family, When I first came here a few weeks ago, everyone welcomed me and I have gotten to know them all as friends. When I was at LL the welcome wasn't exactly as friendly and I felt less Appreciated because my skills were not as good as some other people. So far in this clan I have seen no judgement of others. Brawl is a game meant to be fun. Competitive brawling with skilled players would increase my own skill but I like the feel this clan has compared to others such as "LL" and possibly LB (Even though I can't judge them before I see for myself, Point is I like the small community of brawlers we have here)

Ken, may not be active a lot but that doesn't stop people from coming to the clan, we have an active moderator who is usually on every day, and there is Juice and because you do not run the clan here you can not make the assumption that juice is all brawl (after all there is no harm in a leader wanting to play the game too) This clan is in good hands IMO and until it dies (If it does) I will not be joining another clan or merging into one

That is what I have to say, If you want to say mean things about it please keep it to yourslef remember these are my opinions.

Maybe an owner should create a poll (not to decide anything) to get an idea of how many people would like this or not like it, after all it is partly a leaders choice but what is the point of merging if all your members hate it and leave. I think it would help if you make a decision
Back to top Go down
Travel42

Travel42

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:56 am

.....Damn it.....
Back to top Go down
Travel42

Travel42

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:58 am

Me dont likey.... I think its Fake&Gay >_>....
Back to top Go down
Afterburn

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:58 am

Don't like the idea of having 3 owners in a clan

-It allows for fair and unbiased decision making.

So far in this clan I have seen no judgement of others.

-Moderators are decided by skill here, and tweek has been showed favor over others

Brawl is a game meant to be fun.

-Like any sport, it's better organized. On a side note, some people think success is fun.

we have an active moderator who is usually on every day, and there is Juice

-there's a difference between being "on" and being active

and because you do not run the clan here you can not make the assumption that juice is all brawl

-I've monitored this place for a while, and I know what I'm talking about. Juice refused to even discuss this matter with me, and said Ken could handle it all. During the "Tweek Incident" as well, he said he would rather brawl than handle that matter.
Back to top Go down
sonicguy3

sonicguy3

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:04 am

W8 how about everyone STFU and accept its good idea THINK MOORE PPL
Back to top Go down
Travel42

Travel42

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:18 am

How about u STFU. Cuz u aint thinking clearly...
Back to top Go down
darkaura25

darkaura25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Sonicguy you can't just say "STFU" and tell everyone this is a good idea. Everyone has their opinions on what we should do. No one can decide on this just yet it is a big decision that needs to be handled by the Site Administrators. Again a good Idea would be to make a poll, just to get an idea of who is for and against this idea.

@Afterburn, Keep in mind AB these are only my opinions, It is not up to me whether we merge or not. If we do merge though I suppose I will get on board although I don't really like the idea myself.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:07 pm

darkaura25 wrote:

@Afterburn, Keep in mind AB these are only my opinions, It is not up to me whether we merge or not. If we do merge though I suppose I will get on board although I don't really like the idea myself.

They may be opinions, but they are still points of persuasion, and they needed some valid answers to avoid a one-sided argument.
Back to top Go down
Travel42

Travel42

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Afterburn..... Shut up plz... dont be a smart ass.... cuz no way in hell i will join u fools.... if the clan accepts this, then im out.... cuz i dont like this idea.... AT ALL!
Back to top Go down
MG i.e. Black luigi

MG i.e. Black luigi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Afterburn wrote:
Don't like the idea of having 3 owners in a clan

-It allows for fair and unbiased decision making.

So far in this clan I have seen no judgement of others.

-Moderators are decided by skill here, and tweek has been showed favor over others

Brawl is a game meant to be fun.

-Like any sport, it's better organized. On a side note, some people think success is fun.

we have an active moderator who is usually on every day, and there is Juice

-there's a difference between being "on" and being active

and because you do not run the clan here you can not make the assumption that juice is all brawl

-I've monitored this place for a while, and I know what I'm talking about. Juice refused to even discuss this matter with me, and said Ken could handle it all. During the "Tweek Incident" as well, he said he would rather brawl than handle that matter.

I'll tackle this in a somewhat less whiny manner.

as far as I have seen, shadowken is not biased at all. Juice may be a bit biased, but only a bit.

Tweek isn't favored at all, and if he is, only because of his skill. I believe you were there when Ken talked about a written mod test.

We enjoy success, and on the same plane, a challenge can also be entertaining. We have had tournaments, but laziness from the members have thrown a wrench in some

true, the authorities of the chat are often afk, but at least they can be reached with some effort.

Conflict isn't exaclty the funnest thing in the world to deal with, so I can understand Juice just wanting to ignore it. Juice joined this clan later, it's likely he leaves things to ken because he is the only original owner that comes on frequently.

That will be all
Back to top Go down
darkaura25

darkaura25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Well said that pretty much explains it.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:16 am

as far as I have seen, shadowken is not biased at all. Juice may be a bit biased, but only a bit.

-You haven't seen enough. You're excusing Juice for it, but presumably only because it hasn't affted you yet.

Tweek isn't favored at all, and if he is, only because of his skill. I believe you were there when Ken talked about a written mod test.

-Written mod test was a fail. I seriously thought it was a joke, and it is NOT a good way to determine moderators.

We enjoy success, and on the same plane, a challenge can also be entertaining. We have had tournaments, but laziness from the members have thrown a wrench in some

-Joining us would ensure activity, and a challenging atmosphere.

true, the authorities of the chat are often afk, but at least they can be reached with some effort.

-Effort shouldn't be required when it comes to important things in terms of site management.

Conflict isn't exaclty the funnest thing in the world to deal with, so I can understand Juice just wanting to ignore it. Juice joined this clan later, it's likely he leaves things to ken because he is the only original owner that comes on frequently.

-Once again, you excuse Juice. He's probably a friend of yours, or it hasn't affected you yet.

That will be all

-I'll continue to provide reasonable debate.
Back to top Go down
darkaura25

darkaura25

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:39 am

Amazing Afterburn has a crafty response to everything doesn't he (just saying)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge with LB?   Clan Merge with LB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Merge with LB?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next