Crimson Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
War with Charged Brigade 08/27/10 at 9:00PM EST! Please make sure to attend!

Goodbye Crimson Brigade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkaura25

darkaura25

Goodbye Crimson Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Crimson Brigade   Goodbye Crimson Brigade EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:31 pm

During the first week I was here, you all welcomed me into your clan, Most people here got to know me very quickly and I befriended them. Some of you knew me because I made you a signature, or Avatar. But now I have to say goodbye to you all. I have been checking out Legendary Brawlers for awhile now, and after comparing them I have decided to go with them. I won't leave you without reason so below I have posted them. I am not sorry for this decision I believe I am making the right choice.

The first reason why I am leaving (and the main one) is because of the poor leadership in this clan. The leader Ken, does not listen to the opinions of his members (at least not that I have seen). On top of this, Ken, who is on most of the day would seem like an active leader, but I have seen that he is afk at least 70% of the time. If a member brings to him a problem he disappears and ignores it. Then it is up to juice to fix the problem, days after it should have been fixed. Another example of this poor leadership is the upcoming clan war, which is very unorganized. Though a lineup is claimed to have been selected, I have yet to see IT, or the rules to this war posted anywhere. On top of that, most members in the clan found out about this war only days ago, and only after people were asking when we were to have our first clan war. If this HAD been posted in the forums, then it was not advertised clearly, I am in the forums all the time and I always check for wars, but I did not see this one. The final example of poor leadership, Is in fact the Tweek issue. I know, I know, "Aura this is not a valid reason" But it is. The fact is that when members are all voting against him in the poll (including juice who ken said would vote to keep him mod) then he should have already been demoted by now, but he is not. That leads to the point again that ken does not listen to members.

The other reason for my leave is that this clan is far too immature for me. I have tried to tell the owners that we need to stop giving out moderator like a prize. You don't need a hundred mods you need 2 good, active, mature, and responsible mods to watch over the chat. They should not be chosen by a brawl test, or an application but by the owners, after they have been active in the clan for a month or so, and after they have helped recruit members and actively participate in the clan. Be mature and listen to what i have to say, because you need to act smart, and remove these fake moderators.

Now, once I went to LB I noticed something, "What is different about this clan?" Well let me tell you, three active owners who have equal power and listen to people, they do a 2/3 vote on issues and get them solved right, they prepare for clan wars, and everyone knows about them weeks before, with rules and lineup posted in the forums. They choose mods, wisely unlike here.
And a less important reason to me but still a good one, the war record indicates that unlike this clan they have experience. It shouldn't take 6 months to start a first clan war, if all members actively recruited you would have enough good players to war in the first few weeks.

To Admins and Mods of this forum if you delete this post you will be lying to your members, they deserve to see my thoughts about this clan, and the reasons why I believe staying here is a mistake. I understand your loyalty if you stay but they have a right to know of other clans. I will not post a link for advertising purposes but I will provide my email if they want the link to LB.

Shanedach@yahoo.com
Shanedach@hotmail.com

(I use yahoo more)

Goodbye Crimson brigade and my best wishes to your clan.
Back to top Go down
Travel42

Travel42

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Crimson Brigade   Goodbye Crimson Brigade EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:34 pm

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
darkaura25

darkaura25

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Crimson Brigade   Goodbye Crimson Brigade EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:40 pm

I will be visiting here once in awhile to talk and stuff, but I represent LB now
Back to top Go down
Travel42

Travel42

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Crimson Brigade   Goodbye Crimson Brigade EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:56 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sonicguy3

sonicguy3

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Crimson Brigade   Goodbye Crimson Brigade EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:03 am

DUE WTF DONT LEAVE STAY FOR YOURE #1 FAN Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
darkaura25

darkaura25

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Crimson Brigade   Goodbye Crimson Brigade EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:14 pm

I can't stay here, I can already see the clan dying, it is the middle of the day right now and ken is the only one on
Back to top Go down
TarrenSky

TarrenSky

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Crimson Brigade   Goodbye Crimson Brigade EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Well, if that is your choice, then so be it. I won't like it, but that is just me. I hope to see you again, but that will likely be on the battleground. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Crimson Brigade   Goodbye Crimson Brigade Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Crimson Brigade
Page 1 of 1