Crimson Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
War with Charged Brigade 08/27/10 at 9:00PM EST! Please make sure to attend!

Tweek to be demoted

Go down 
+2
Tendo
darkaura25
6 posters

Should Tweek be a mod?
Yes
Tweek to be demoted  I_vote_lcap0%Tweek to be demoted  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Tweek to be demoted  I_vote_lcap100%Tweek to be demoted  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
darkaura25

darkaura25

Tweek to be demoted  Empty
PostSubject: Tweek to be demoted    Tweek to be demoted  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Some members have been complaining (including myself) that tweek is not fit to be a moderator at this clan. Anyone who isn't blind can see that the leadership of this clan is horrible. Ken the main owner is AFK most the time he is online and he refuses to listen to the members in favor of his friends. Tweek is twelve years old, and he banned, and kicked Yahiko for talking sexually in the Xat chatbox. As many of you know, most people wouldn't be offended by this because as a whole this clan is for mature teens and young adults. If tweek is the only one who was even offended by that kind of talk and he is 12 (not even a teen yet) then he should look for another chat, because news flash that's the internet kid people talk like that get over it. Another thing is that Ken had not even posted any rules in the forums at that time. The firs thing you do when opening a clan is to add the rules. You can't expect to abide by them if they are not there (another example of poor leadership). Many people think ken is siding with tweek because of friendship, that is not right. You can't have a clan without members, and the members are pissed. I myself (and some others) don't feel comfortable with a young mod running the clan. Some believe he was picked because of his brawling skills which is not how a mod is decided. They need to be trusted by ALL (Tweek is not) they need to be mature (Tweek is not) and they need to be responsible. If tweek bans people for similar things in the future and ken was the one who kept him mod. The members that want him demoted will rage even more. It will be kens fault for not listening. We need mature, responsible moderators as well as owners to keep this clan alive. Otherwise the merge with LB will be one of the only options. And some members have already confirmed their leave if there isn't some improvement.

MY VOTE: NO

What are your thoughts on this, post them here (agree or if not post reasons why he should stay)

TO VOTE YOU MUST POST A REASON IN THIS TOPIC, WE NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE VALID REASONS FOR WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE, PLEASE PUT THE WORD YES, OR NO AT HE END SO WE CAN TELL WHAT YOUR VOTE IS, ANY VOTE THAT DOESN"T MATCH WITH THE POLL WILL NOT BE COUNTED AND WILL BE CONSIDERED THAT YOU HAVe NO REASONS FOR WHAT YOU PUT. THANKS

Last edited by darkaura25 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tendo

PostSubject: Re: Tweek to be demoted    Tweek to be demoted  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:58 pm

I agree. Whenever someone confronts Ken about it he accuses them of wanting to be moderator, ignores them, goes "afk", or tries to point out something bad about them thats completely irrelevant in order to get the chat on his side.

We have listed many reasons why Tweek SHOULDN'T be mod, yet Ken fails to list even one reason why he SHOULD be mod. He either goes afk or changes the subject. In fact, I just said this on the chat and Ken, after being afk for like 10 minutes, said "brb dinner". Note: It was only around 3:10 PM.

Now to get to Tweek.

- COPPA states you can't take personal information from children 12 or under without parental consent. He can be on Xat, but not Forumotion. He shouldn't even be here, let alone be mod.

- Before everyone flames Aura for pointing out he's 12 as a reason, it has nothing to do with it. He's very immature, even for his age.

- Tweek bans and kicks for no reason at all. He misinterprets most things people say and kicks/bans for them. He also issues "group" warnings. -.-

Ken thinks rules will help solve the problem. They won't. Rules can't explain what to do in every situation, they're a guideline. In order to moderate accordingly you need to be able to identify what is and isn't lawful.

On the moderator application, it asks who Shadow and Juice main in brawl. Someone PLEASE tell me what that has to do with being a moderator? Please, someone. "You should know the clan and it's members." NO. Shadow refuses to brawl, how could anyone know that?

This whole thing is absolutely ridiculous, I will also leave if something isn't done.

1) Tweek needs to be demoted and punishes in some other way for his poor moderation and power abuse

2) Good rules need to be made that EVERYONE agrees on A owner/mod does NOT make a clan

3) We need a good mod Someone mature, intelligent, and fair

I might leave anyway unless Shadow really changes and apologizes for his poor leadership and blatant favoritism.

My vote: No
Back to top Go down
Juice

Juice

PostSubject: Re: Tweek to be demoted    Tweek to be demoted  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:34 pm

scratch umm aren't I an owner here?? And yes Aura you are definitly right about us bein teenagers..MATURE teenagers. Maturity also invovles us talking about sex in a mature way, not a dirty way. When Yahiko talked about it the first time I was here..I was bothered. I wasn't here the other time he was banned so I can't say much about that. I think that both parties were wrong. Yahiko for talking filthy and Tweek for banning for no reason. I'll talk to Ken about this myself. But leaving the clan isn't a good option when you haven't spoken to me yet. I'll handle this.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn

PostSubject: Re: Tweek to be demoted    Tweek to be demoted  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:01 pm

my vote: no

I agree with everything said here, and I've made my stand on this issue multiple times in the past.
Back to top Go down
sonicguy3

sonicguy3

PostSubject: Re: Tweek to be demoted    Tweek to be demoted  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:59 am

Wow i fell bad for tweek.. although the little guy ban me too....hmmm i should put some thought into this
Back to top Go down
MG i.e. Black luigi

MG i.e. Black luigi

PostSubject: Re: Tweek to be demoted    Tweek to be demoted  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:17 am

he shouldn't be a mod, but he should not be demoted.
Back to top Go down
http://thedeadfeelnosuffering.webs.com/
Tendo

PostSubject: Re: Tweek to be demoted    Tweek to be demoted  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:04 am

5-0, yo. Can we end this now? A clear majority has voted "no" I see no reason to continue the poll.
Back to top Go down
sonicguy3

sonicguy3

PostSubject: Re: Tweek to be demoted    Tweek to be demoted  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Wow you people are cooooold i mean Ken aint a bad leader if you know his age you will know why he's afk a lot
Back to top Go down
darkaura25

darkaura25

PostSubject: Re: Tweek to be demoted    Tweek to be demoted  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Ken may not be a "Bad" leader but he certainly isn't a "good" one
Back to top Go down
Tendo

PostSubject: Re: Tweek to be demoted    Tweek to be demoted  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 am

sonicguy3 wrote:
Wow you people are cooooold i mean Ken aint a bad leader if you know his age you will know why he's afk a lot

We're the same age. Just learn to type with one hand. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tweek to be demoted    Tweek to be demoted  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tweek to be demoted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Brigade :: Announcements-
Jump to: